Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 19, 2010

Konbanwa Kazoku!
How is everything going in Sandy Utah? Things here are great. I guess I'm supposed to tell you my schedule, so here it is.
6:30 am - Wake up
7:00 am - (Japanese)(Kyle is such a tease)
11:00 am - (Japanese)
12:30 pm - (Japanese)
1:15 pm - (Japanese)
5:30 pm - (Japanese)
9:00 pm - (Japanese)
10:30 pm - (Japanese)
Things here are great. We're now in class, and my companion (Doryo)and I were the first ones in class today. It's 7:00 am, and we got new bedsheets today! Yay! Sorry I'm kind of scatter-brained. This morning is going to be the first morning we are going to get a real breakfast! Usually we just go in and get a sack breakfast cause of gym or service. Yea I've seen Spencer a few times during lunch, and I've seen a lot of my friends. My old roommate Tanner Tolman comes in today, and Ricky Evans too. It's exciting to not be the new one here. HaHa. Your story about Susie Austin's boy with the MTC dork dot reminds me of when we dropped Preston off, and cousin Shauna came up to say bye, and she gave him a hug, and one of the MTC guys said "Move along Elder". He thought it was his girlfriend. Do you remember that? Well I just wanted to bear my testimony real quick. I gotta go and study.
(Japanese) I know that God is our father in Heaven.
(Japanese) I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior.
(Japanese) I know that God hear our prayers.
(Japanese) I know that the Book of Mormon is true.
(Japanese) I am grateful for my family.
(Japanese) In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Elder Stewart
(Elder Choro)

No comments:

Post a Comment