Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

Hows everyone doing?!? I'm doing great here!! This week has been great so far. This Thursday we are teaching at the TRC the second lesson and the law of tithing. Yesterday we got a group of Japanese Elders, and were getting more today. Our Zone is going to be over 120 missionaries. Crazy! Well I'm really excited, because now that they're here, it means that we only have three more weeks!!! Three weeks from now and I'll be in Japan!!! Or on my way......... I'm so excited!! So me and my companion are lucky enough to have two Japanese roommates again! I'm so happy, because now we'll have more opportunities to talk in Japanese, and they'll be able to help us. So yea. Things are going great here. I'm not sure what else to talk about. I've already had a couple mistakes with Japanese that meant something else entirely....... Yea. One at the TRC. It wasn't good. Haha. One of my teachers is leaving to teach a Japanese district, so we got a new teacher this week. Its pretty exciting. So I met an Elder here and his name was Elder Milne! I started talking to him and come to find out, he lived in our ward a few years ago, in one of the house on 94th! I don't know if you remember this, but there was a family that lived there who were the Milnes. And I can't remember if I was in Priest or Teachers Quorum, but we tried really hard to talk to him. Because we knew they had a son our age. In BYC we would talk about the family, and how people have been making an effort to welcome them to activities, and other things. Well this young man who we prayed about and tried to contact is now serving a mission!! They moved to Lehi, and I"m not sure what happened there, but something did, and now I believe he is going to Argentina. I could be wrong about Argentina, but he is learning Spanish. So I though that was really cool. If you could tell the bishop that I think he would remember the Milnes. Tell him that their son Jesse Milne is here and I met him. I thought that was amazing when I figured out who he was. I don't know if our ward had an impact at all, but I bet our prays and efforts did. This gospel truly is amazing. I love it. Well I love you guys. Thanks for all you do for me and all you've done. I love you! I love this Gospel! I love being a missionary!! This work is sacred, and of God. My favorite line from the Joseph Smith Movie. "shall we not go on in so great a cause?" This truly is a marvelous time to be alive. To See the hand of God in all things. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment