Monday, May 24, 2010

May 10, 2010

Hello Everyone!! Thanks again for writing me Mom, Spencer, Angie, and Grandma Shand.

So I got a new companion, and I`m still in the amazing area of Kiryu. My new companions name is Elder King. 王様. Spencer will be able to read that. (By the way, in Japanese its Osama.) So I`m sorry I really don`t have a lot of time, but that is my new companions name, he is from Washington, He loves music, and video games. Kiryu is doing great! I love this area more and more everyday. At church on Sunday a family of about 10 came to our ward from Lehi Utah. It was the talk of our ward. I lot of Americans. Well I`m really sorry my time is up. I had a lot of pictures and blogs to catch up on. I`m doing better than ever, and I love this gospel and work. The church is true!!!

Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment