Monday, August 9, 2010

July 13, 2010

Hello again! Things here have been great! We just had our mini zone conference yesterday, and Elder King is going on splits for the next three days. He`s going to the mission home for training with about 60 other missionaries! Insane! So all the missionaries that have been here for 6 months or less aren`t going, which I`m totally fine with. So these next few days I will be with another Beenちゃん here in Kiryu. He is a Brazilian, and he just got here in Japan about 4 weeks ago, so I`m pretty excited/nervous for that. We`ll Gambaru! This Saturday we have got Maki Shimais (真喜姉妹) Baptism! Then on Sunday she`ll be confirmed, and receive the Holy Ghost, and so will the two kids who got baptized a couple weeks ago. They weren`t able to do it this last week because it was Ward Conference. So we`re very excited about that. Usually our zone here. The Kiryu zone is pretty low on Baptisms compared to all the other zones in the mission. But our zone has done really well so far, and has a few more promising things! We had a goal of 9 baptisms this Transfer, which is the highest goal, and it looks like we`ll be able to get it.
Well things are going well here! I love Kiryu! thank you everyone for all the letters and love you send! I Truly am grateful for that. I`m sorry If I haven`t written some friends. I`m not sure if you have moved dorms at college, so I don`t know where to send things. But if you write me, I promise to write you back! 愛してます!!
スチュワート長老

No comments:

Post a Comment