Monday, September 27, 2010

August 9, 2010

I`m still in Ushiku. Things are going great! I went to Church for the first time on Sunday, and it was crazy! I introduced myself to the ward, and accidentely messed up and said that in my family the are 5 6 members. I said. Watashi no kazoku wa Go Roku nin desu. Which is exactly- My family is 5 6 people. And after i said that, i could hear people just start laughing, so i just ended there. It was really embarrassing. My companion was laughing. And then for the rest of the day, I had the hardest time understanding people. I think my confidence was way down, so I was not confident that I was understanding people right. Kawaisoo........ Oh well. There is always next week! Well hopefully I`ll be able to write more next week. I guess it was just a normal week. Oh. I guess a couple things. So the 12 year old kid named Jun that just got baptized, he`ll hopefully be able to go to the Temple soon! So excited!! He`ll hopefully get the priesthood this Sunday, and then the Sakurais said they want me to go with them. But according to Elder king, The Gappon (Triple Combination) we gave Jun for his baptism is like crazy marked up! Like hes been studying it well! D and C, Book of Mormon, the works! And he also has a picture of me, and my Business card taped in the back. Way cool!! Hes such a stud. Also this week, me and my companion went to the second largest lake in Japan. We traveled a total of about 60 Kilometers on our bike, which is about 37 miles. It was crazy fun. We`re trying to get to know the area better, cause we`re both kind of new here. That was really cool though. But yea things are going great here. Ihave learned a lot about myself and others this past week. We had Zone conference yesterday, and i got to see some Japanese missionaries from the MTC I haven`t seen in a while. It was way fun. Church is True. I love you dad. Keep hanging in there everyone! I love you!!

スチュワート 長老

No comments:

Post a Comment