Monday, September 27, 2010

September 13, 2010

Well hello everyone! I cannot believe a new week has come, and also a new transfer. I am still here in Ushiku, and I have a new companion!! His name is Elder Darlington. He is from Flagstaff Arizona and is really funny!! he is 19 years old. His birthday is October 1, so that is coming up pretty soon!! He has been in the mission for about 2-3 months. Hes a transfer 3 missionary. I`m now a transfer 5............Its going to be a really fun transfer. We don`t speak Japanese, Were still very young missionaries.... Yea. We`re going to learn a lot! My Japanese companion got transferred up to Kiryu zone in the utsunomia area. Oh! Guess where I`m going this Saturday!! Kiryu!! I`m probably going to go to the temple with the Sakurai family on Saturday, then after that I`m going to Kiryu with them. Sakaki is getting baptised!! He is this investigator who me and stabi worked with, but then with King he really started making progression. And now hes getting baptized!! I`m not going to lie, its a miracle. It really shows how anyone can change their lives and be baptized! I was talking to him on the phone the other day, and he was way Genki and happy! He was reading the Book of Mormon when i called, and from the person who did his interview, he said that he has a deep love for the Book of Mormon! So Good!! I`m so excited to see the sakurai family on Saturday, Then to see the Ward too! Yosh!!
Put things here in Ushiku are going great. One of our investigators, Shirley, I think will be getting baptized soon. She has been having a hard time lately, and has not really come to church. She works every night, like the graveyard shift. But I called her last week, and she was way happy. She said she found a new job, and a new apartment. Shes had a baptismal date before, so like she is ready to be baptized. And now with this new job and stuff, it seems like shes starting over, so right now is a key time to be baptized. Start again! I`m way excited about that. Also President Albrecht is coming to visit Ushiku next week. So me and Darlington are going to start working on memorizing names, and getting to really know the Ward. We have got some preparation to do. It`ll be way fun. And hopefully we`ll get a baptism on that day too! Yosh! Kawakami shimai has a date for then, and were hoping that follows through.
Well things are going good here! I love my mission as usual. I love you family and friends. Thanks for all your love and support and letters! We`ll talk to you next week!

Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment