Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 19, 2010

Yosh......Another week, another transfer. Almost. It is now week six here in Ushiku, and transfer calls come in a few days here!! Crazy. We`re thinking that me and my companion are staying here in Ushiku for another transfer. We`re starting to get some new investigators, and are starting to really work with the ward more. But you ever know.

So right now I am in Tsukuba. Its about 13 kilometers away from our apartment in Ushiku. Today has been a very fun adventure. Last night we rode here on our bikes, and spent the night at the Tsukuba apartment. Then we woke up, and rode our bikes to Mount Tsukuba, and climbed it.....Then we came back to Tsukuba and now I`m Emailing. On my bike speedometer, it is at about 50 kilometers. Now we still have to bike back to Ushiku. I`m so exhausted. Me and my companion are very very sore. I think once we reach our apartment again, we`ll have biked about 50 miles. I`m insanely tired.

So dendou wise, me and my companion are very excited!! One of the guys me and Elder Renfroe found housing, we were able to get a hold of him, and met with him again!! And we have got another appointment. Its way exciting. We have received a number of referrals from the Tobe family, and have a lot of progressing investigators. Things are really going well here. We should be able to see some miracles in the near future. Sugai san is still reading the Book of Mormon a lot, and is believing everything we have taught so far. L1, L2, L3!! So Restoration, Plan of Salvation, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Its doing way good.

Well I love you all back at home!! I hope life is going well for you, and I hope you all know I love you, and care about you!! Thank you very much!!!

Elder Suchuwaato!!

No comments:

Post a Comment