Sunday, February 27, 2011

January 10, 2011

明けましておめでとうございます!!

akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!

Happy New Years!!

Its been a crazy past few weeks here. Last week I did get sick, and spent some time recovering. On tuesday for P-day we went to a place called Ennoshima which was really really cool, then that night we went to a dinner with a member, and it was really good. But then the next morning I got really sick and through up a lot. I tried eating and drinking that day, but I ended up just throwing it up anyways. So that day i didn`t eat anything. But since then I`ve recovered. On Saturday we had a Mochitsuki. Its a festival/event in Japan and the beginning at the new years. Hopefully I`ll get some pictures to you soon. Shonan being on the ocean is way pretty. Especially the sunset and sunrise. We were able to wake up early one morning and go with a member to see the sunrise. It was way cool. We`ve got transfer calls already coming up the next week, so well see what happens there. I`m pretty sure I`m staying, but well see about Elder Gordon. Hes been here a while, so he might be leaving. Oh yesterday was something called Seijinshiki, which is an adult ceremony. All the people who turned 20 the past year, thus becoming adults, have a festival. All the girls wear the Kimono, and it was yesterday. We didnt get to go to it, but we saw some girls wearing Kimono while we were streeting around. It was really cool. Well I love you all! Thanks for all the love and support. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment