Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 5, 2011

Hello Everyone

Wow, that is surprising news about Spencer. I'm glad to hear he is safe and well. I tried to watch the video on KSL, but it wouldn't let me. Pictures look epic though. Is he the one in the read shirt and red cap?
Well I don't have a lot of time, but I got transferred!! I am now in Takasaki with Elder Andrus. Andrus is another half who lived pretty much his entire life in Japan. His Japanese is better than his English. He is a stud though. I'm so happy to be with him. He is on transfer 9, so were way excited to be together. Takasaki is in the Kiryu zone, so I'm also excited to go to Kiryu soon!! I think were going there tomorrow for district meeting. We have also planned splits for every area, and were planning on going there soon.
Were whitewashed into this zone. Missionaries haven't returned back here yet, so were all whitewashing into the zone. Way excited to be back here. Its REALLY Inaka, but I think I'm going to like it here. The ward is really big, and strong. They told us, that while serving in this ward, there is no dieting. A member brings us Costco stuff once a week! Yabai! But it is summer coming up, so a lot of sweating, and hopefully I don't gain too much weight..... Haha..
Well I love you all!! Thanks for everything you do! Hang in there in Utah or wherever you are.
Ganbarimasho!!
Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment